Ways Into Work
Ways Into Work supports people who are disabled or disadvantaged to get a job by providing high quality employment support.
The organisation's main objective is to help people gain and maintain paid work. They provide the following services:
- Job coaching
- Good quality work experience
- Employment-related training
- Travel Training
- Work related benefits support
- Support writing CVs and completing application forms
- NVQ support related to work.
In 2017, the Berkeley Foundation supported Ways Into Work to deliver a programme for 14 disabled young people who are not eligible to receive employment support elsewhere.